יום שבת, 3 בדצמבר 2016

My Famous Peanut Butter Cups

Hey again everyone!
Today I'll teach you how to make delicious peanut butter cups!
What you need is:
9 squares white chocolate, Swiss confectioner bars, chopped.
1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter.
8 squares semisweet chocolate, choopped.
1/3 cup lightly salted peanuts, chopped.

1.Arrange 60 miniature paper or foil baking cups in jelly-roll pan.
2. In heavy 2 quart saucepan, heat white chocolate and 3/4 cup peanut butter over ow heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
3. Meanwhile, in heavy 2 quart saucepan, heat semisweet chocolate and remaining 3/4 cup peanut butter over low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth.
4. Spoon warm chocolate-peanut butter mixture on top of chilled mixture in baking cups. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate overnight and store candies in airtight container in single layer. Refrigerate for up to week or freeze up to 1 month.

Each candy contains about 85 calories.

11 תגובות:

  1. תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.

    השבמחק
  2. These cookies remind me a lot of the candy bar- "Reeses" ,that I really like!
    Thanks to you, I can make it at home as well.

    השבמחק
  3. תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.

    השבמחק
  4. this sound really tasty
    I can`t wait to try your peanut butter cups
    the only thing is that I don`t know what a jelly roll pan is.
    I might just try it in a regular pan

    השבמחק
  5. תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.

    השבמחק
  6. תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.

    השבמחק
  7. Hi, I made this yesterday and it was very tasty. Thank you for the recipe!

    השבמחק
  8. Hey Tal! Thank you for this amazing recipe.The peanut batter cup looks good,and I will try it.

    השבמחק
  9. Wow that's looks amazing and I would like to bake that and tell you how I did

    השבמחק

  10. Wow Tal amazing recipe, looks very good cupe cake.
    I will make that and tell you how it was

    השבמחק