יום שבת, 3 בדצמבר 2016

My Chocolate Wows


Hey everyone it's me again(:

After one bite of these cookies you will understand why I call them "Wows".
This is my recipe:
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa

1 teaspoon  salt
Chocolate
1/4 cups butter
Sugar
2 eggs
Vanilla
Chocolate chips

Now lets start
Preheat the oven to 325 . grease two large cookie sheets. In small bowl, mix everything together.
Drop batter by rounded teaspoons, 2 inches apart, on prepared   
Cookie sheets,
Bake for 13- 15 minutes.
Cool the cookies
And enjoy

Each cookie is about 102 calories.
                         

6 תגובות:

  1. תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.

    השבמחק
  2. .WOW!!! This cookies look amazing! I am going right now to make them

    השבמחק
  3. Those cookies looks very sweet. The post made me want to bake these cookies.

    השבמחק
  4. Hey mate,
    this cookies looks great. keep on doing good job with this amazing blog :)
    but the way, I would like you to leave a comment on my blog ..
    http://isramusicx.blogspot.co.il/

    השבמחק
  5. Hi dude i was just test it right now and they looks very good! i cant wait anymore!!!!
    thanks for the recipe

    השבמחק
  6. Hi tal! I really enjoyed reading your blog, the recipes look wonderful. Thank you, I will try it.

    השבמחק